Welcome To My World


The Broken Clock of Yesterday's Gifts

The athenaeum is the place to look,
Lift the wings to find the book.
Hidden, in this book of old,
Water of Life and Tears of Gold.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Percy and Annabeth's First Date

The cool bottom of the lake seemed to tempt us, so we jumped right in. Annabeth grinned as she lay down the waterproof picnic blanket, her own invention for our underwater dates. "So, Seaweed Brain? What are we gonna do now?" Annabeth asked me tauntingly. "Hmmm-Wha?" I'd been thinking of something else entirely. Annabeth leaned right in and we kissed again, a blast of water shook me up and I toppled off the blanket."Percy!" shouted Annabeth, I sunk to the very floor of the lake, wondering what had happened. I saw Annabeth, trying hard not to laugh,I yelled " Seriously not cool, Owl Brain!". Annabeth pulled me up and said "If you're going to do that every time we go on our dates-" she started to say,this time I leaned in and kissed her, and we spent the rest of our date swimming in the water. When we surfaced, Grover asked us, "Have You been there the entire time?" I said, "Yeah man, why?"

No comments: